I’m so in love with this Minnie Mouse inspired ensemble!
If you know me well, you know that I am in LOVE with polka dots. Polka dots remind me of 2 of my favorite things – Minnie Mouse and I Love Lucy. I am drawn to red with white polka dots, black with white polka dots, and navy with white polka dots. Oh, and I usually only like polka dot designs when they are perfectly spaced apart. I know, it’s one of my weird quirks… Haha!
- Double Hooded Sweater – $54.99 from Mindy Mae’s Market
- A friend tagged me in a Facebook shop boutique last week. My jaw dropped when I saw it. I’ve always loved the look of double hooded sweaters, but I don’t own any since I don’t get to wear hoodies often. I had to make an exception for this beauty.
- Disney Mouse Ears – $4.99 (YES, you read that right!) from Ulous on Etsy
- I originally got a cute Minnie Mouse bow headband that were from Tokyo Disney. The only place I could find them was on eBay. Unfortunately they are uncomfortable on my big head. I was so happy when I found my new ears on Etsy. I also got black pair with white polka dots.
- “Be Quick” Clutch – $22 from Ju-Ju-Be
- Yes, a “baby bag!” I have 2 other “Be Quicks” by Ju-Ju-Be. They are roomier than they look and they are machine washable. The included strap can make the bag a handbag or a wristlet. It doesn’t come with a crossbody strap, but I added one to it and love it even more. I hope by the time Sean and I have kids, Disney & Ju-Ju-Be will have an official collaboration!
- New Balance Minnie Mouse Shoes – $99.95 from Shop Disney or Zappos
- I loved the New Balance x Disney collaboration from the get go! These shoes are so comfortable. I picked this design out of the collection because I loved that this pair is all black and minimalistic.
If you find any cute Minnie Mouse inspired looks, please send them my way! 🙂