Hi, hello there!
Thank you for reading this. I know that I’ve been gone a long time. I can’t tell you how often I stared at a blank WordPress template wanting to write, but nothing would result in a complete post. My last blog on here was back in December and so much has happened since then!
- I started a YouTube channel. This has been something I’ve thought about for at least 3 years and I finally started in January! I’ve been posting on there about once a week. I have 243 subscribers right now and I’m eternally grateful for each one.
- I can now play Canon in D by Pachelbel on the piano. This is a big deal to me since its been something I’ve tried on and off the past 10 or so years.
- I made a new Instagram account dedicated to my shopping hauls.
- Things I’ve planted are surviving! Hahaha. It all started when I went to a hanging basket class at the end of April and that basket is still alive. I’ve been growing herbs (cilantro, rosemary, and thyme), taking care of fuchsia, and just planted a lilac shrub.
- We’ve done a few home improvement projects. We added ceiling fans to the living room and master bedroom and we upgraded our decks.
With love and gratitude,