My name is Lin. I am 31 years young and I live in Anchorage, AK. I’ve been living my happily ever after since 11.01.11 with my husband, Sean. I love the life we’ve built together! We don’t have any kids yet, but we do have a fur baby. She’s a basset hound and her name is Lucy. I’m a corporate trainer for a telecommunications company and I love my career. I side hustle on Poshmark and on Etsy. I breath, dream, and live Disney. I have an associate degree in business administration and I’m currently working towards a bachelors degree in business administration. In my free time I like to blog, craft, watch tv shows and movies, decorate, plan vacations, and just relax.
- My favorite foods are – adobo, lumpia, pancit, longanisa (yes, I’m Filipino!), chicken wings, sushi, pho, fried rice, bbq, fresh spring rolls. I LOVE FOOD.
- My favorite TV shows of all time are I Love Lucy, Everybody Loves Raymond, Shooter, and Once Upon a Time. I also like watching Game of Thrones, Last Man Standing, Superstore, Sex & the City, The Last Ship.
- My favorite movie of all time is Jurassic Park. I also love Rush Hour, The Long Long Trailer, Swiss Family Robinson, Vegas Vacation, Think Like a Man, Central Intelligence, and Vacation Movie.
- My favorite band is Green Day.
- I love pretty cookware, kitchen gadgets, food storage containers, and ziploc bags. I also hoard paper towels, and foil. Hahaha
- My favorite stores to shop at are Nordstrom Rack, Target, Costco, & Fred Meyer… and when I’m on vacation I love shopping at IKEA, Daiso, Trader Joe’s, and the Kate Spade outlet.
- Christmas and Halloween are my favorite holidays.
- I’m a homebody.
- I love writing lists.
- “Work hard, play hard, relax hard” is my favorite motto.