My name is Lin. I am 30 years young and I live in Anchorage, AK. I’ve been living my happily ever after since 11.01.11 with my husband, Sean. I love the life we’ve built together! We don’t have any kids yet, but we do have a fur baby. She’s a basset hound and her name is Lucy. I’m a corporate trainer for a telecommunications company and I love my career. I also make Disney inspired signs that I offer on Etsy. I breath, dream, and live Disney. I just recently completed an associate degree in business administration and I’m currently working towards a visual communications certificate. In my free time I like to blog, craft, watch tv shows and movies, decorate, plan vacations, and just relax.
- My favorite foods are – adobo, lumpia, pancit, longanisa (yes, I’m Filipino!), chicken wings, sushi, pho, fried rice, bbq, fresh spring rolls. I LOVE FOOD.
- My favorite TV shows of all time are I Love Lucy, Everybody Loves Raymond, and Once Upon a Time. I also like watching Game of Thrones, Last Man Standing, Superstore, The Last Ship.
- My favorite movie is Jurassic Park.
- My favorite band is Green Day.
- I love pretty cookware, kitchen gadgets, food storage containers, and ziploc bags. I also hoard paper towels, toilet paper, and foil. Hahaha
- My favorite stores to shop at are Nordstrom Rack, Target, Costco, Sams Club, & Fred Meyer… and when I’m on vacation I love shopping at IKEA, Daiso, Trader Joe’s, and Kate Spade outlet.
- Halloween and Christmas are my favorite holidays.
- I’m a homebody.
- I love writing lists.
- I love vacation planning.
- “Work hard, play hard, relax hard” is my favorite motto.
- I have a landline. I’ve heard it’s unusual for a millennial. Haha
- I’ve lived in Alaska my whole life! I eventually want to be a “snow bird” someday. I would live in Alaska during the summer and holidays. I would live in California during the other times of the year.